Saturday, August 1, 2009

Blueberry Custard

The tile guy and I worked most of the day today, he on the shower (sort of) and me on cleaning up the master bedroom which has turned in to a laundry and craftsman war zone. So dinner was a bit of leftover chicken turned into an incredibly good chicken salad - sans mayo (which I hate). I guess I was feeling a bit lost without cooking something today so I whipped up these lovely blueberry custards tonight from the August Food & Wine magazine . I really mean whipped up too because these were super easy.

From Recipes


Here is a link to the recipe. I made mine with blueberries instead of blackberries.
http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/summer-blackberry-custards

1 comment:

  1. The tortilla's look great! Thanks for the quiche compliment!

    ReplyDelete