Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been busily doing some projects around the house decor-wise. I am almost done with some home office improvements, just need to get curtains. I also did a few art projects that aren't quite finished but getting there. My largest challenge has been the fact that we are down from 4 cameras to just 1 and the one left is not acting well. How we've managed to do this in the last couple months is a tale of frustration. My beloved little Canon drowned while on a cruise a couple months ago, M-Clutz dropped and broke hers and the Kodak battery charger went missing on our last vacation. The Kodak can be remedied by ordering a new charger I just haven't done it yet. So we are left with J-Man's Nikon which seems to have a haze around every picture I take. So, I am shopping around for a replacement to the Canon which I miss the most.

Until then, enjoy some lovely shots of rooms that inspire me!

Posted on House of Turqoise (lovely blog) and designed by Caitlin Moran Interiors


This next one captures one of my favorite art styles - vintage posters. It is courtesy of Little Green Notebook.

And here is another inspiration for your 80's furniture that Mom keeps trying to give you. Pretty amazing what paint can do sometimes. This Canadian renovates pretty ugly stuff for a living. Check out Whiteberry Reinvented.

This last one makes me drool. I am such a color person but with just the pops of red and that gorgeous lantern and table I am in love. I found this on Nest Egg but not sure where the original is from.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment