Friday, July 10, 2009

From New Hampshire to Virginia


Well it is the inaugural post for this blog. I must confess I love reading blogs and always want to have my own but have had lots of starts and stops along the way. My biggest barrier is remembering to take pictures when I should. Perhaps this will force me to be better.

We moved into our Virginia Home in June of 2008 after a whirlwind house shopping expedition. My husband Steve bore the brunt of the house shopping while he was down here starting his new job near DC. I bore the less fun brunt of packing and selling our home in New Hampshire. It was a close call buying our Virginia home because we loved the exterior but were not fond of the interior - at all. Well, as I said when we bought our last 5 houses, I can fix that! So, come along for the adventure in home remodeling on a budget, with a husband, two kids, an elderly dog, a cat, a kitten and two gerbils. Some are more helpful than others, the kitten is the least helpful of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment